Well, I've finally finished my flag book, I can't believe that it's taken me so long! June was such a busy month, and the time just flew by.
I have chosen to incorporate some elements used by Willy in her lovely book shown in Craft Stamper magazine, like the bleaching, for example. However, I decided to make my flag book more three dimensional. Although I have chosen different stamps, and a different colour scheme to Jo and Lesley, I wanted to add more elements. Therefore, I have introduced decoupage, layering, and chipboard shapes to some of my tags. I have used butterflies and flowers throughout the book, which could have become repetitive, so I needed to vary what I did to my tags.
I chose to use black card like Willy, Jo and Lesley, as it really is the best colour to display the lovely colours that I have used, and brings the Stazon out. I really enjoyed bleaching some of the images, but even in a well-ventilated room, it gave me a headache.
I kept a common element from one layer into the next, and so on.
I have lots of photos to show you, and apologise if you feel overloaded by them, but would like to show you one or two tags close up.