Tuesday 19 January 2010

First ever sneak peek


I decided, as I am statistically the weakest link in this quartet, I need to disguise my lack of finished projects by adding more sneak peeks that don't actually feature any work. Here's a little bit of loveliness destined for my first project. It is my starting point so will determine what else I use. I was thinking beach huts and seagulls but maybe that's too obvious. Either way, I'm determined to actually use this. Maybe I should stop planning right now and just throw some stash around until it makes a shape I like.

8 comments:

Elaine said...

I'm dead jealous of this edging Jo, you realise now I am going to have to go on a ribbon hunt now before I can even get started on my project. I love beach huts, so in a way I do hope you go with that theme!!

This is going to be great fun girls!

Elaine xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is beautiful Jo, how can we compete with this? It is a lovely colour scheme all by itself. Looking forward to seeing what you add to it.

We have an exciting time ahead of us in our new venture. I'm looking forward to crafting with you all,
Judith x

craftimamma said...

It looks just as pretty in the photo as in real life Jo. I don't know how I'm going to get started now because all can see in my mind's eye is this beautiful trim, Lol!

What a wonderful crafty time we're heading for I think.

Lesley Xx

Daisy Chain said...

Wonderful stuff. I love Craft Stamper, so I'll be watching with interest. I've become your first follower. Can't wait to see more sneak peeks.

Take care.

Hugs Debbie xx

Penni said...

Oh I'm interested to see how you use this - It's so pretty!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Caz said...

Really pretty Jo - this is going to be really interesting to see what you make with this.

Just going to join the list of followers......good luck all four of you!

Hugs
Caz
xx

Beryl said...

This is a great ideas girls. Good luck with it.
Beryl xx

Christine B. said...

Beautiful trim you've got me hooked. Can't wait to see what you come up with Good Luck.xChrisB