Saturday 23 January 2010

I think I'll go with these!


I've been looking through my goodies to see what I would like to use for our first project. As you will know if you've read our previous posts, Elaine has chosen Jean Hardy's Enveloped Elegance (Craft Stamper Mag - February 2010, p34). This is definitely going to be a challenge for me as Jean's beautiful project is much 'busier' than the sort of thing I'm used to creating.

These are the items I'm going to try to incorporate but some may be discarded along the way - who knows? There are some Laura Ashley papers, some lovely sheet music kindly shared by Jo, Elusive Images and Aspects of Design stamps, lace, beads, buttons and other embellishments too.
Now to see where it takes me over the next few weeks.

Thanks for visiting. Lesley Xx

9 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

I love those Aspects of Design stamps, I've admired them for a while, so it will be great if you use them. The colours you have chosen are lovely. We are all turning out quite different so far! Judith x

Jo said...

Do I spy Vintaj brass there? Now that's what I call commitment!

craftimamma said...

You do Jo, but ............... it does say I might have to discard some bits along the way!

Lesley Xx

Val said...

Lesley - I think this is a great project - definitely one for the thinking caps on!
Hugs
Valx

Sally H said...

Looking forward to seeing the end result, as I too have most of that stash!

Elaine said...

This is so interesting how everyone's mind is working so differently - just what we had all hoped. There is a definite vintage feel coming on here Lesley. It will be great to see how we all get on!

Elaine

Sarah Anderson said...

What a fab idea for a blog! Came across you via your comment you left on Carrie's blog (she just came over to mine!) Don't you just love the blogging world :) Off to find my Craft Stamper now to see what you're actually making. How on earth you choose a favourite project from there these days I don't know!!! There are some fab ones :)

Suzanne C said...

Lovely set of supplies. How can you pick something out ahead of time? I have 30 or 40 things on my desktop when I am in the midst of a project trying to figure out what will work. Inspiring.

WendyK said...

Just found this blog from the guild site. Well done the 4 of you, what a brilliant idea. I look forward to seeing what you do, all the bits look great. If you were all at the retreat, then I must have met you all. Elaine I remember.