She didn't! This isn't the same canvas. Having looked at the first version I decided it needed a little bit of green with the pink. I suspect this was partly on account of passing an apple tree on my way to work and admiring the blossom. I think I'm happy with the green. I also changed a stamp which looked like it didn't belong.
I have to say a huge thank you to Sharon Neill here because I wouldn't have been able to improve on my initial effort without her advice on how to apply the tissue and what gels and inks to use.
The base coat is Adirondack Sandal Dabber and a red acrylic borrowed from my son's A level Graphics kit. I mixed up the green from some of his other colours (oddly, not blue and yellow!) and added that in. The next stage was the stamping onto tissue. I used Blazing Red and Jet Black Stazon. The stamps were from Beeswax, Crafty Individuals, Judikins, Hot off the Press and Elusive Images. My first attempt used Golden gel medium (gloss) but I decided I didn't want the 'brushed' texture so I changed to Mod Podge. The Heidi Swapp leaf masks were kindly donated by my good friend Lesley and the inking over the top is Brilliance in Crimson Copper, Pearlescent Crimson and Pearlescent Poppy.
I am quite pleased with the result. But I think the canvas looks nicer in reality. The photo shows it looking very red whereas the colours are actually much more varied with pinks and bronzes. The finish is also very glossy which makes the colours look even richer. I feel inclined now to use these masks on another project very soon. Maybe next week on one of our journal pages...