Tuesday 9 March 2010

Feathers and a bit of bling

I thought I'd let you have a peek at some of the bits I want to use on my project for this month.


This one is most definitely out of my normal comfort zone but I'm so glad Jo chose Sue Roddis' art doll from this month's Craft Stamper. It's great fun!


I've decided to go down the fluffy, sparkly route, again not my normal style but I'm pleased with what I've done so far.


Thanks to anyone who visits and leaves a comment. We love to read them and pop back again soon as I'm sure the others will be posting some bits very soon.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

6 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Ooh la la Lesley! We are going to be very different again this month! I promise not to have a feather in sight!! It looks very exotic already, I can't wait to see more, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

I'm intrigued by the sneaky peeks - watching out for the finished articles

chris f said...

Hi Girls! I love those dolls of Sue Roddis's as well, and I'm sure she would be thrilled to know what you are doing! I can't wait to see a blingy fluffy version - it sounds fab! I'm sure they'll all be so different as well, like your last ones.

Elaine said...

This is going to be another interesting contrast between us Lesley. Your selection looks intriguing! Elaine x

Jo said...

Ooh that's so spooky, Lesley. These were the stamps I was going to use before I had a change of heart. Great minds thinking alike again! I'll be interested to see if your finished project is anything like I had in mind. Love that colouring!

Suzanne C said...

I love the sneak peak. The feathers and peacock image are intriging. Can't wait to see more.