Monday 22 March 2010

A sneeky dolly peek!

I have made good progress on my art doll project this month. Here is a tiny peek at one corner - I can't show you too much or I will give the game away.


This is very different from Sue's doll, but I am sure she would forgive me. The most important thing is that I have made my first ever art doll and I am sure it won't be my last. I have especially indulged my enjoyment of making things in miniature with this project, so there is quite a lot of detail stuffed in and loads of different stamps have been used too!!

I am looking forward to the big reveal - I just know the projects will once again be really different - not too long to go now!

Elaine xx

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

Oooh Elaine, this looks delicious! Those gorgeous colours and my fave butterfly and, and, and ..... ooooh, can't wait to see it all.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Jo said...

What wonderfully vivid wings. This one is looking like a real feast for the eyes!

Janet said...

This looks lovely!! Colours are fantastic and I am looking forward to the detail - being a detail freak myself these days!

Janet xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Wow Elaine, the colours look lovely, even on this corner! I can't wait to see this one. I just know that this theme is going to be gorgeous. Judith x

Val said...

This looks brilliant - colours are so vibrant - can't wait to see the rest.
Hugs
Valx

Suzanne C said...

The colors are so bright and cheery! Can't wait to see what it looks like!