Friday 12 March 2010

A natural theme

Well, here is a selection of the stamps I am planning to use for my art doll project.


I followed Sue's instructions for making the body which worked well, but I have gone for quite a shapely doll body approach - more to be revealed in due course. There will be a lot more stamping for me this time around and the use of punches is also going to feature quite strongly in my project too. I have chosen a slightly more subtle colour palette than my last project, with a strong theme of nature running through.

I have so many ideas whizzing around my head for this project it is hard to keep it all under some control, but hopefully it will come together OK in a doll that works!!!

Elaine x

6 comments:

chris f said...

This looks like a lovely combination - very intriguing!
Told you Sue would be chuffed!

Aquarius said...

Looking interesting already - will be watching for the reveal

judith@poppy cottage said...

I love the theme that you've gone with Elaine, we were so nearly very similar this month! I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished project, it looks really lovely in pieces, Judith x

craftimamma said...

Beautiful theme you've decided upon Elaine and very apt for this time of year. I spy some lovely stamps I've never seen before as well as some of my favourites.

How intriguing that Judith almost went down a similar path to you and Jo nearly went down the same path as me.

These dolls are going to be a lot of fun, I'm sure.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Janet said...

This looks very interesting. I look forward to your next post!

Janet xx

Jo said...

A very interesting collection, Elaine. Those leaves are so 'you'. The face stamp looks quite mysterious so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that.